Join us at one of our latest FREE seminars to understand how managing your documents needn’t be a difficult task. Learn how to save your business time and money by streamlining paper-intensive processes.
The always popular seminars are designed for those who are storing documents the traditional way (using paper and filing cabinets), as well as for those who have already adopted a document management solution and may be looking at alternatives.
Details of this latest series are:
Wednesday 22nd March – 12.30pm – 2.00pm
Thursday 23rd March – 5.30pm – 7.00pm
Tuesday 4th April – 12.30pm – 2.00pm
Wednesday 5th April – 5.30pm – 7.00pm
The location for each event will again be held at the Watermark Technologies office:
Quayside House, Salts Mill Road, Shipley, BD18 3ST. Click here for directions.
(Refreshments will be provided at each event, and all are free to attend.)
Come and see how you can manage your documents easier, smarter and faster!
At Watermark, our intuitive solution; Volume, is designed with the user in mind, making it easy to adopt and simple to use, yet sophisticated enough for the most complex businesses including international and multi-site organisations.
Topics to be covered include:
- What are your expectations of document management software?
- What are the challenges you may be faced with, e.g.
* Moving from paper - is there a requirement to change existing work practices?
* Changing an existing document management solution – is there a suitable alternative?
* How is data access controlled?
* Where will data be stored?
* Are you operating from a single or multiple site location?
* Is access required from outside the office and on multiple devices?
- Customer success stories
- Making the most of your investment!
These events will also give you the opportunity to network with your peers and talk with our team of experts, as well as to pick up valuable productivity tips and judge the potential of our software for yourself.
If you wish to reserve a place at one of our events, please call Jessica Alred on 01274 535090, or register via Eventbrite.
Places are extremely limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.